Peracfutendin Peracfutendin

>.<

maybe im an outcast, but i kinda liked it. it makes me smile.

The Moon Planet The Moon Planet

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS TRHE MOST ADORABLE THING EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Spider Powers 2 Spider Powers 2

XDXDXDXD (minus the X's)

OMG i LOL'd so hard!!!!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Catharsis.

you words are the most true that i have heard in all of anything ihave heard. the community is what many of us strive to be a Part of and lose that goal far into it. though the simpler excuse for video games may be in fact simple Catharsis to escape from the dwellings of daily life, escapism as a whole is indeed only acceptable in the first few phases of any situation. so i have to say, amen brother.

sherry enema: #2 sherry enema: #2

Shut up Tony.

xD it was great...but still...shut up tony.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Absolutely adorable

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

annoying and repetetive.

honestly it was good for the few minutes (hours) but after that it just got annoying.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

meh

not purely original, but still a nice funny thing. the end was pretty good. except the LAZOR part...(better when done by DFear.)

Awesome Force pt.1 Awesome Force pt.1

didnt really like the humour so much.

dont get me wrong, it made me smile. but ill smile at a chicken running with its head cut off so that really aint something special.

but i mean its was decent. u get an 8 ^^

FutureSmello responds:

That's alright, I don't think this humour is for everyone, but thanks for watching and reviewing.

Tarboy Tarboy

there arent even words.

there arent even words to describe how amazing that was. its so amazing, i wonder if they'll do a full length feature...